#179 Holly Chantal – Why A Strong Brand IS Your Business
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Stitcher
When your BUSINESS is based around the value your audience perceives in the information you have in your head...
(Unlike a tangible product like a car, phone or blender)....
How the heck do you go about 'branding' your wisdom? Holly Chantal of hollychantal.com has over a decade of experience in brand strategy, copywriting, online marketing and joins us today to explain why a strong brand IS your business.
This is important stuff today. It might not be your 'first language' (don't worry - it's not mine either) but it IS crucial to understand and leverage so you can become known as a go-to expert.
We're talking about:
- Why does branding matter, and what can it do for the growth of your business?
- Is branding *hard* to actually get right – and is that even MORE of a challenge for a wellness or health professional?
- The stereotypes and expectations that your audience have about YOUR profession: why you’ve got to be aware of these when you do your marketing
- When you’re marketing, it’s important to explain WHY you use the ‘method’ and ‘process’ that you do (as well as explain WHAT it is)
- Where is the line between repeatedly and consistently impressing your values on your audience, and being redundant and predictable?
- The significance of being consistent with your PROMISE and your OFFER (how this can wrong and lose you money!)
- How do you figure out your methodology and communicate it well to your audience (YOUR method is probably very different from what they EXPECT)
- Standing out in a crowded market: Using “WHY” instead of “WHAT’ to gather more attention and traction
- Does branding sometimes get in the way of execution? How do we prevent this conversation from being a tool for procrastination?
- Making your business fit your personality (rather than the other way around), and how do you bring your authentic self to your marketing?
- Gaining more authority in your marketplace by having greater clarity in your branding
- Positioning: What the heck does that mean? Where do we start, and what ‘position’ do you choose for yourself as an expert?
- How to tell if your branding is working for you, or if it needs a bit more works
- Why you HAVE to use Holly’s Trailblazing Trifecta method
- Holly’s homework for you!
Let Me In!
Enjoyed this? There's more - check this out!
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"