Turning your expertise into a system is THE KEY to breaking through into the real world of entrepreneurship.
According to Dr Anthony G. Beck, founder of the Balance Protocol, that's the difference between being a commodity and making the money you TRULY deserve.
With 20+ years experience as a functional medicine practitioner (which SURELY makes him one of the originals), Dr Beck opens the kimono on the process of taking what you know that gets your 1:1 patients and clients results NOW...
And turning that into a solution that ANYONE can use.
We're talking about:
- Why did Dr Beck go from learning about health as a practitioner student to scheming out his own strategy and organisational system for taking care of patients?
- Where do we get the confidence and self-esteem to actually design our own model for healthcare and getting results for our clients and customers?
- The ideation and creation process to building and crafting a framework and health system for your business
- Looking for feedback from your patients and clients about your approach – should you be wary of their advice, or is it highly valuable?
- The 2:3:5:8 Framework of the Balance Protocol…
- (Listen carefully to how simple & easy to understand Dr Beck makes this when he explains it!)
- How a desperate desire to escape the business model that required face-to-face contact with patients led to Dr Beck’s successful business model
- Dealing with criticism of you as a practitioner and your system
- The one business lesson that Dr Beck would give to his younger self (MAN, I wish someone had told this to me back when I started too!)
- Dr Beck’s homework for you!
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!