Who could be a better entrepreneur to turn to for advice than a man who has built over a dozen businesses (many of which have reached the 7-figure mark)...
AND worked with some of the most popular & successful online fitness professionals?
Pat Rigsby, author of the Ideal Business Blueprint - and six-time best-selling author - joins us on the show today to talk about how it's done.
We've got a LOT of content to cover on today's episode, including:
- Has anything changed with creating products and online courses since Pat first appeared on the show back in Episode #040?
- How to think about business expertise & marketing savvy when you *really*started online because you’re a service-driven professional
- Where did the concept of an “Ideal Business” come to Pat? Was it his intention from the start or did he figure it out along the way?
- The personal story about how Pat learnt work-life balance
- WHEN is the best time for you to think about what an Ideal Business might look like for you…
- And what are the five characteristics of that business you should be aware of?
- ANHEDONIA: The worst state that an entrepreneur can experience – Pat explains what it is, how it happens to us (and how to avoid it)
- What you can learn about scheduling out your time to work on your business from the principles of periodization in fitness
- PRODUCTION work vs PLATFORM work, and how do you balance these two to fuel the growth of your business?
- What is a producer, how are they different from a consumer, and why is this important for you to embody as an entrepreneur?
- Why Pat studies different biz models – like the fast food industry – and where he thinks health & wellness practitioners need to step up
- A brilliant metaphor of how promoting your product or service is a lot like promoting a high-end restaurant
- The Wizard Of Ads: How this trilogy of books has changed Pat’s mindset around business, and the big lessons he’s taken and can share with us
- Unsolicited Listener Question: The TRUTH about having an online business
- Pat’s homework for you!
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!