What are you doing on July 18th to 21st? You should join me at Reed Davis & the FDN team's upcoming Ultimate Health Coach Success Summit - register and save your seat here!
FAILURE. It's an extremely harsh word to use in marketing...
ESPECIALLY since most of the work we do is based on a theory of what *should* work - but is yet untested.
Most podcast episodes, YouTube videos, Facebook group posts or emails you sent in the early days won't make you rich - but that doesn't make you a failure.
Learning to reframe this word - and stop making decisions based on fear of failure - is what Mat Pelletier's new book "Embracing Failure" is all about.
- The story about Matthew Webb, and it’s important for entrepreneurs to build their persistence on the way to success
- FEAR of failure: what does it look like and how do we know if it’s affecting us?
- (& what’s the opposite of that fear? Is it confidence, hope, courage – or something else?)
- How do we tread the line between recklessness and NOT making decisions based around fear of failure?
- Separating head-noise, self-doubt and limiting beliefs from gut feelings in business…
- Why the FIRST thing you need to do when you hit a setback is avoid falling into a daze, and become aware and ‘awake’ as fast as possible
- The scarcity vs abundance mindset – what is the major difference between how people with these psychologies view business?
- How do we know if we’ve got that good ‘abundance’ mindset through by keeping awareness of our language or thoughts or beliefs?
-Can we have an abundance mindset in some areas of life, but not others? (How do we fix that?)
- Should you keep your financial house in order so you aren’t stressed about money in business as much – or should you go all-in?
-Enablers: What are they REALLY – and what do they do?
- What’s the key to preventing them from giving you a victim’s mindset
-Where can we turn to get the OPPOSITE of enabling advice when we’re building our biz?
- Mat’s homework for you!
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!