Want me to help you custom-build a marketing & business plan? Head to healthbizplan.com, read the short letter I've written for you there, and put your application in!
Your success & income levels will NEVER exceed your level of personal development.
It's impossibly difficult to separate business from personal development - so how do we bring out the best of ourselves in both those areas?
Prady Tewarie, CEO of Azoth and a young man who has founded and sold more than two dozen companies, is here to share the story with us.
A former bodybuilder (and - as a health & wellness nerd - 'one of us'), Prady gives us a LOT of food for thought around business, our own growth and mindsets...
And what we can actually DO to get ourselves to the next level.
- Do we have a good definition for personal development – or an idea of the OPPOSITE of this might look like?
- What IS Azoth – and how does it relate to personal development?
- In the early days, is there one practice for new business owners to speed up their journey to making profits – fast?
- The importance of organisation and systems in how you ‘run’ your business…
- & how to save HOURS per week, even if you’re not ready to outsource work yet
- What you can learn about the day-to-day activities of your business from a Subway restaurant in India
- Being EVERYWHERE on social media – why you don’t have to follow the Gary Vaynerchuk or Grant Cardone model to start making really good money
- If social media and marketing best-practices change all the damn time, is there one thing we KNOW will alwayswork to build your business?
- Separate your mood from your ability to get work done: What Prady learnt about discipline from bodybuilding
- Is the REAL key to making a big changes in who you are(and what kind of success you deserve) to take MASSIVE action?
- Building credibility with yourself: Why does this matter so much to your journey, and how do you build it?
- Dopamine, your brain, and building habits that create successful businesses
- Dealing with drama and bouncing back when your best-laid plans don’t work out the way you want them to
- A case study for Azoth and how Prady built Azoth, his nootropic supplement company, using the tools we cover in this episode
- What can you learn about entrepreneurship by shadowing someone who is ALREADY running the kind of business you want to own?
- Prady’s homework for you!
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!