Investing in yourself and your business - paying money to go to courses, seminars, get software, coaching, mentoring, outsourcing...
At some point we need to spend money on our own ability to make and generate profit for your biz to go to the next level...
But when you're choosing where, and consuming marketing messages or sales pages and deciding what's right for you - how are you supposed to know?
- Does your investment ACTUALLY SOLVE the immediate problem keeping you from going to the next level?
- How much experience can you get from the person selling the thing - and is that going to be a bridge for you to get to the next level?
- Speed of execution - which path or option is going to get you out on the field implementing your plan the fastest?
- Skills (obvious - but how often do we think about the types of skills we need to acquire when making purchasing decisions?)
- Identity (the one everyone forgets to consider)
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!