If our ability to be intentional, structured and disciplined with our time is what allows us to produce at a higher level AND live a happier and more healthy life...
(Which we know is true after last week's episode)...
How else can we, as health and wellness biz owners, better manage our actions, where our focus goes, how we balance our professional and personal needs, and the desire to achieve our potential?
Here's six big ideas on how that's done:
1. Don't think about your calendar as a to-do list: See LIFE OUTCOMES in the time blocks you've created for yourself
2. Consider before you start the day how you'll FEEL if you've been successful in what you've set out to achieve
3. Know how to manage stressful periods in life, and how to balance yourself when you need to break your routine
4. Create external accountability and set Not-Do-Do Rules for yourself
5. Build in "Stop Work" deadlines for your day, and use the Pomodoro Method
6. Ask yourself what it would take to turn an average day's work into something extraordinary and brilliant
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!