Nobody knows the pressure and intensity of needing to build a business - and make sales RIGHT NOW - than an entrepreneur making a physical product.
Connor Young of Ample Foods knows this better than most - and his meal-replacement shakes are crushing it right now.
The story of Connor's business is a great highlight of the significance of following your passion, looking for problems to solve, and getting clarity about how your business will run by actually DOING stuff rather than over-thinking everything.
PLUS we're going into a surprisingly heavy bonus about visualisation and how to bring peak state to your day - which is a conversation we'll NEED to follow-up with Connor soon!
- Connor’s “Nerd to Successful Entrepreneur” story – and the importance of nurturing your dream
- Is it ok to want MORE from life financially as well as MORE contribution to the world?
- The power of having belief in your special ability to help people, and using that as fuel when you’re building your business
- What Connor learnt from an early introduction to the world of sales and how that set up his business mindset
- Is it more important to solve problems people are already asking about, or problems that YOU know that they need to overcome?
- Figuring out the “Value Proposition” of your product – and the significance of market research and knowing what your audience ACTUALLY cares about
- How to actually get LUCKY when you’re building a business in the online environment when you have zero experience
- Is content marketing a good strategy for ANY company – even in the manufacturing space?
- One of the most important perspectives you’ll ever hear on morning routines and visualising your day...
- & the 3-step process to using visualisation and brain science to improve your performance and success
- The piece of entrepreneurial advice Connor has for growing business owners
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!