#117 Josh Jurkovich - High-Level Biz Strategery
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Stitcher
We talk a LOT on this show about tactics and operations...
The "How-To" stuff of running an online health business: email, social, branding, products etc.
Not often do we get the chance to talk STRATEGY and dive deep into how you should think now - and in the next decade - about building your business.
Josh Jurkovich of Vektor Strategies joins us today to cover some high-level strategic thinking of to be intentional about the way your business and brand will interact with your customers and audience.
- What does a Business Strategist think about when they look at your business and how to take it to the “Next Level”?
- & what advice you’d get from Josh if you were brand new, or have been around for less than 12 months, when building your brand online
- The skills of digital marketing: Which ones are most important to focus on in the early years of your business?
- Long-Term Nurture Sequence: What does this look like, and why do we create one for our new email subscribers?
- What the increased competition online means for your strategy in biz
- CONVERSION before TRAFFIC? How quickly should you have a system for getting customers before you focus on building awareness of yourself?
- Customer Journey: why it’s important to be intentional about how people interact with your brand – ESPECIALLY since most people aren’t ready to buy from you right now
- Funnels: Why thinking about ‘bridging the gap’ with your audience’s mindset and the action you want them to take is crucial
- The 3-Step Buying Process all your future customers need to ascend through
- Reverse-Engineering Your Funnel: Why building things backwards and making sure that the next logical step is always in front of your audience is crucial to success
- What are the characteristics of entrepreneurs who become much more successful after working with a coach – and what can you learn and use from that?
- How to begin scaling a business once you start getting traction with your content and building an audience
- Josh’s homework for you!
Let Me In!
Enjoyed this? There's more - check this out!
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"