Is there anything worse than "Empty Room Syndrome"?
You know - when you create a KILLER piece of content but nobody watches, listens or reads it?
I agree - so let's talk content to end out the week: Specifically, how to increase awareness and consumption of your content.
Obviously social media is our best tool to do this - but there are FOUR different steps and processes we need to follow (and a bonus one!) to maximise our content's chance of building your business.
Let's figure out...
- What your "MONEY PLATFORM" on Social Media is going to be - and talk about what to do if you're a solopreneur or if you have a team supporting your social media content
- "EXTRACT THE MEAT" & why your big piece of content should actually fuel multiple pieces of micro-goodness for social
- REPURPOSE ACROSS MEDIA MODALITY and how to reach new audiences - regardless of how they enjoy browsing through social media
- REPURPOSE ACROSS TIME and best-practices for broadcasting & distributing to the world about your new content
- A BONUS! There's a difference between "Marketing Hard" and "Marketing Smart" - and it's found between *guessing* and *hoping* a strategy or tactic will work...
And just scaling what you already KNOW is crushing it.
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!