Will you ever find yourself in a situation where you need to pitch something - your product, service, business - face-to-face or to a live audience?
If so, you're gonna love my guest today, Oren Klaff.
Author of Pitch Anything & a venture capitalist, Oren Klaff joins us for an in-depth look at the art of pitching & social dynamics.
- Why some people are ‘social naturals’ and why we shouldn’t copy them to try and become naturally charismatic or a great speaker
- Why understanding the difference between how we make an offer and how it’s received is the key to getting attention
- Why NOVEL, VISUAL and FAST are three keys to getting your information across in any sales environment
- Is there actual chemistry in the brain that we can measure and use to develop attention?
- If your audience can GUESS what comes next in your sales pitch, their mind convinces them they don’t need to waste attention paying attention to it
- What you can learn about having a captivating message from Game of Thrones
- How the ‘Ted Talk Opening’ can put your audience at ease with hearing your sales message
- How to engineer the ‘frame’ that people see you through to position yourself as an expert authority
- Why having fun with your offer and developing social dynamics is the key to making lots of people happy for purchasing your product
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!