The Civilised Caveman Mr George Bryant has to be the ultimate success story of a health expert who started learning the ropes of marketing.
Having built civilisedcaveman.com to a huge business with best-selling apps and books, George has entered the consulting space and worked with some pretty big companies...
Onnit, Titleist, Taylormade, Reebok, Men's Health, Women's Health...
All results-based companies who care about their sales and profit.
George is the man they turn to when they need to increase those bottom-lines AND build stronger and deeper relationships with their audience.
- The “Short Version” of how George built one of the most successful Paleo cooking websites in the world, writing best-selling books and creating a hugely popular app
- Why George allows himself to be vulnerable to be more relatable to his audience
- Is discipline or a big emotional “WHY” more important to your success?
- How George helps results-driven companies make MORE sales by focussing on the customer on the other side of the transaction
- How to shift your perspective on the way you communicate with your audience to create lifetime friendships and relationships, rather than needing to worry about the next sale…
- Classic Example: Cart Abandonment emails and how to consider your biz strategy from your customer’s point of view
- Why you should change the way you interact with people who DON’T buy from you (and why you should even reward them for that behaviour!)
- The “PSA” Formula that people need in order to make a decision to buy for your business
- Can you build a business that is platform-independent and DOESN’T need Facebook or Instagram or email marketing to run profitably?
- The REAL reason people buy from you…
- And how to train your customers to interact with your brand
- Amazon: Just a place for people to buy books and stuff, or the greatest market research tool of all time?
- How to navigate the changing space of Content Marketing – what is ACTUALLY working right now?
- (And how much of your content should be about STORIES, and how much content is ‘overload’ for your audience and adding to their problem?)
- George’s 7 Principles of Marketing
- George’s Homework for you!
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!