How do you 'bridge the gap' from being a content publisher on Instagram to getting new clients for your business?
What's working right now on social media to bring engaged & excited prospects to you?
Reuben Driedger, biz coach and former online fitness coach who built his client base from Instagram, joins us to talk about how to leverage Instagram & social media.
- Reuben’s “Traditional Job” to “Successful Online Health Coach” journey, and how he shifted his mindset to ABUNDANCE rather than scarcity
- The ONE PIVOT in how Reuben was offering his services that led him to building a real business with an income he could comfortably live off
- How to get your mind RIGHT around the ‘money’ side of doing High-Ticket Coaching…
- And why Reuben believes that 1:1 coaching is the “Lowest Hanging Fruit” for a health entrepreneur building an online business
- The importance of being mindful about the ENERGY you bring to your content on social media (and in videos, blogs & podcasts)
- What you should be doing EVERY single time you open a social media app
- What’s changed on the Instagram platform recently…
- And the main thing that people are looking for when they’re scrolling through their feed (& how to give it to them)
- Reuben’s game-plan or ‘method’ for creating engaging content on Instagram
- How to initiate conversations with potential clients over Instagram
- (And why you don’t need a website to bring in new people to your biz)
- Reuben’s 3-Step Process to building your business without using advertising on Facebook
- Homework for you around your approach to social media publishing and interacting with your audience
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!