You can't do "Online Business" by yourself - it takes more time and effort than it's worth to build something significant all alone.
Guest-appearing on other people's podcasts is a fantastic way to increase your reach and put yourself in front of highly engaged audiences...
Cher Hale - PR expert and someone who pitches podcast guests all the time - knows more about this topic than most.
Cher shows you how to prepare as a guest for a podcast, how to reach out to the host, and how to drive traffic and engaged listeners to your brand so they can become YOUR followers too!
We spoke about:
- Why guest-appearing on other people’s podcast helps you expand your reach with HIGHLY engaged members of your target audience (and the stats that back it up!)
- What the future of PR and marketing looks like – and where your audience is sending their attention – now that ‘old media’ like TV and radio is dying…
- And what the entrepreneur can expect NEXT with the world of social media
- Cher’s 3 keys to become a trusted expert authority in today’s digital world
- What you should be using from your face-to-face, 1:1 business (if you have one) to build credibility as you take your message online
- What a GOOD podcast guest sounds like (and how to be one)
- Should you research and prepare as much to be a GUEST on a podcast episode as you should to be a HOST?
- How to find good shows that will be a good ‘match’ for you to appear on and spread your message to new audiences…
- And what you SHOULDN’T say when you pitch yourself to a podcast host (that will really annoy them)
- How to reframe a “NO” to podcast pitches when you inevitably get one (and why you need to prevent yourself from being emotionally affected by that)
- A solid Post-Podcast routine to follow once you’ve appeared as a guest on someone else’s show
- How to give yourself “The Plug” at the end of a guest interview – without annoying everyone or dragging things on for too long!
- Cher’s Homework for you!
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!