What can we learn about marketing from the world of psychology, decision-making and mental processing?
HEAPS! This week I've been reading Nobel Prize winning author Daniel Kahneman's book THINKING, Fast & Slow - and man is there some gold in there for marketers!
- How people's brains operate when they're "scanning" through social media, YouTube, or your blog...
- And how to grab their fast-thinking brains attention to bring more traffic and engagement to your content
- COGNITIVE STRAIN and how to present your message to your audience. It's easy to overload people's ideas when your communication is cluttered...
- And how giving space between IDEAS and CALLS TO ACTION will increase your conversion
- Why you should feel really, really good if you're finding the job of learning about marketing and executing on strategies to grow your business. It means your slow-thinking brain is learning!
- Performance Prompts for your audience, and how to teach them to have BETTER habits by training them to use their fast-thinking brain to adopt new habits, behaviours and routines
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!