How much of your business online is about your health knowledge and expertise, and how much is about YOU as a person?
You've heard many people before on this show say that they're both vitally important - but bringing your unique, unfiltered self and sharing who you REALLY are is easier said than done.
Mark Fisher, today's guest and an amazingly nutty & special human, joins me on the show to talk about how he's been able to do that with his gyms, Mark Fisher Fitness - and I tell you what...
People frickin' love him for being different to the 'normal expert' they'd expect - just like people will love you for being yourself.
We spoke about:
- How to define and express a strong business culture by getting clear on your values around health
- What Mark learnt from a $15,000 coaching certification about the way people need information presented to them so you can lead them to better results
- Why teaching health and fitness is one of the great habits that we can give people to help them take ownership over their lives
- The one thing that helped Mark massively accelerate his growth and success in life
- Why doing TOO much to demonstrate your expertise can make you totally inaccessible to some of your audience (and what to do instead)
- How to phrase your health information in a way that’s memorable to your audience and easy for them to understand
Hosted by David White of thedavidwhite.com
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!