Online challenges are working really well right now in the online space, and a master of hosting these (and coaching others on how they're done) joins me today - Kane Sivesind - to chat all things challenges!
These can be deployed as stand-alone products that you can offer to your audience, or as lead-gen tools for your business.
Just like anything else, there's a subtle art to doing these RIGHT and that includes things like the length, content, title and (perhaps most importantly) the leadership that you demonstrate in your challenge.
We spoke about:
- Why you should consider using a challenge in your online business, and…
- The two different types of challenges you should create (and why they’re so different!)
- What the name (and specificity) of your challenge has to do with it’s success and how many people are going to take action on it!
- How challenges allow you to use marketing for its highest purpose: demonstrate that you have a real ability to help people get results (which will therefore prove that they should invest MORE in you!)
- The right amount of time for a lead-gen style challenge – and what your content should be about
- Why people are most excited about you as soon as they start your challenge – and why you shouldn’t hold back then about offering them MORE with regards to coaching or products
- The optimal length of a stand-alone challenge as a product (and how much you’re meant to charge for them)
- How to put together a teaching curriculum and framework for that challenge as a product
- Kane’s homework for you to put together a lead-gen or product style challenge!
NOTE 1: Interested in doing challenges in your business? Check out Kane’s software that helps you get it built – CoachCatalyst.com.
Highly, highly recommended - and IMO if I you're planning on doing challenges on the regular this would be the first place I think you should start.
NOTE 2: Interested in getting my Headline Swipe File that I mentioned today? Sure thing! Download it here.
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!