FB Advertising is more important now than ever what with the changes to their algorithm and increasing clutter & noise on all social media platforms.
Scott Rawcliffe joins me for a full-on, in-depth masterclass on how to get Facebook Advertising to work for you in your businss.
Yes, this is a deep and complex subject - but we're going Beginner to Advanced and leaving no stone unturned.
- Why you shouldn’t be upset if you try a marketing campaign or promotion and it fails – and how you should think about advertising on social media
- What the Facebook pixel is – and why you need to get it onto your website as soon as possible (even if you’re not running ads yet)
- Why you should look at the ability to advertise your message on platforms like Facebook as the greatest opportunity that we’ve ever had as business owners with a message to share
- What you need to know about the most basic element of any form of advertising (miss this and you’re hosed!)
- How to take advantage of Facebook’s in-built ability to help your ads perform BETTER
- The difference between copywriting for a Facebook page and what you’re supposed to write on a Landing Page
- Should you worry about whether people actually click “Like” on your ad, or is that just a vanity metric?
- How to create “Ad Scent” with your Facebook posts to increase the effectiveness of your marketing
- Scott’s 30-Day Beginner and Intermediate Level Homework Challenge for you!
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!