Something that's very important for a health entrepreneur is the ability to Win Your Day.
It's hard juggling different projects, learning new skills and multitasking - but what will see you move forward is your ability to use your time for it's highest and best use.
Craig Ballantyne - master thinker in this area and a legend in the world of online wellness - joins us to share his thoughts on how to get MORE done with the time you've got.
So much to love about this episode and what Craig has to share - including...
- Why making progress in life doesn’t always require as much discipline, motivation and sacrifice as you might think
- What Bruce Lee and Warren Buffett taught Craig about how to do LESS to accomplish MORE
- How you can think like an iPhone to stay focussed and produce at your work at a higher level
- Craig’s research on Five Pillars to Personal Transformation that you can use for yourself –and teach to your audience – to ensure greater success
- The three reasons why setting deadlines for yourself are a sure-fire way to bring yourself closer towards your goals each day
- Why you should plan out your day’s activities the night BEFORE, rather than first thing when you wake up (which I initially didn’t agree with – but I’ve tried it and it works!)
- Craig’s homework assignment for you!
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!