One of the absolute foundations of an online business is having digital products, courses and programs that your audience can buy. Pat Rigsby gives us a masterclass in how to create them...
And he's someone who has a lot of experience, having founded 25 different companies and produced around 170 different info products through those businesses.
There's a lot of subtlety around creating a great product or course - it can seem hugely complex, but in reality if you follow a few simple rules you can build a high-value solution that is actually EASY for your audience to buy.
- The different kinds of products that we can offer – and how to choose the correct price point for each
- Why the most underappreciated aspect of building a product is the AUDIENCE, and how clarity here can have an exponential impact on your success
- How to make your online course EASY for your audience to buy
- The art and skill of articulating the value of your product and how to explain to your audience clearly how it will help them
- Why the longevity of your business is built on enhanced lifetime relationships with your audience, rather than building transactions with your customers
- How to put together a curriculum for a larger product that takes all your knowledge about an area of health and directs it into the easiest learning experience for your customers
- Where Pat recommends you go for the right software to begin hosting your online courses and products
NOTE: Pat recommends Kajabi as the best place to house your products, and I've organised a 15% discount for you to join! Click here to check it out
- The preferred method that Pat uses to offer his products and build a deeper relationship with his audience and turn them into repeat customers
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!