There's SO MUCH to love and model from what The Sleep Doctor, Michael Breus, is doing to serve his audience online!
Author of The Power of When: Discover Your Chronotype--and the Best Time to Eat Lunch, Ask for a Raise, Have Sex, Write a Novel, Take Your Meds, and More and one of those rare health professionals to be known as the "Go-To Expert" in his field, Dr Breus gives us a candid and open insight into how he runs his business...
What he thinks it is that has allowed him to build relationships so quickly with his audience, how he makes his followers FEEL better about their condition to demonstrate that he's able to help them with their sleep challenges...
And the ONE THING that's working really well for him right now!
- What business owners, high performers and entrepreneurs should know about their 'Chronotype' and what that can do for improving performance and success
- Which Chronotype your audience is MOST likely to be – and what that means for you as a business owner and when you should be contacting them with your marketing message
- What YOU should know for your own productivity & performance around ‘The Wake Cycle’ and how to begin the day as your best self
- How to access the best biological time for inspiration, creativity and brain-storming for your business
- What it is about what Dr Breus does as a business owner that’s made him the go-to expert in sleep
- How to argue your FOR and AGAINST values without making anyone else ‘wrong’
- The job of an online expert: Are you supposed to TELL people what to do, or educate them around the decisions they can make for their health?
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!