Sean Croxton, host of The Quote of the Day Show and founder of Underground Wellness and The JERF Bar, joins us to drop HUGE truth bombs about the psychology of business, entrepreneurship, and generosity.
Sean's philosophy has ALWAYS been that the foundation of a business is the mind that builds it - and it's been through service, seeking to help others and GIVING that he's found success online.
You'll hear Sean's story in a way you probably haven't heard before, and what's shaped HIS mind as a leader in our field, and what he thinks are the most important mindsets for health entrepreneurs and business owners.
We also spoke about:
- The importance of listening to your OWN intuition and wisdom in delivering your greatest service as a business owner
- How Sean learnt about generosity and the importance of giving - and how that led to some of the most successful product launches and promotions in the online health space
- How to answer that gnawing feeling when you have a creative urge to do something greater with your professional career and take action in spite of fear
- Why you should use modelling in your business to find other successful experts who you can learn from
- Coping when you know that it’s time to ‘destroy’ who you are to allow yourself to grow into who you can be
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!