Do you REALLY need a #1 New-York Times selling book to achieve great success? Do you NEED to appear on video if you don't want to?
According to Jen Wittman - business coach, Mindful Maverick, former successful online health biz owner (and inappropriate giggler) - no, you don't.
On today's episode you'll discover:
- Why it’s important to share your own story of discovery of wellness and why it shows people that there is hope for normal people with health challenges
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to say NO to things that challenge you in business – provided they are not important to your audience and your community and where they ‘live’ online
- How it’s ok not to do ‘Everything’ – write books, do webinars, have a YouTube channel etc… And why it’s ok to leverage someone else’s work
- How to learn faster by modelling others instead of reinventing the wheel. There’s nothing new under the sun – the best way to learn is to find successful people showing up in business the way YOU want to, and study them.
- A deep dive into the psychology of buying, selling, exchanging value for transformation and knowing what sorts of results you can get so you charge what you’re actually worth
You can find more from Jen at mindfulmavericks.com - and she's got a special present for the listeners of The Business of Health show! Grab that at mindfulmavericks.com/gift
i asked over a dozen successful online health business owners, marketing experts & business consultants if they'd share their BEST advice with you on how they'd suggest you build your following and grow your mailing list....
And they were really helpful! Click below & I'll send you a copy of their answers in a PDF called "Ask The Experts: How To Build A List"
The founders of companies like Undergound Wellness, Holistic Wellness, The Earth Diet & The Institute for Nutritional Endocrinology want to share with you how THEY think you should start to build a list - let me know where to send your copy of the "Ask The Experts: Build A List" resource!